Be a Part of the Grand Rapids Public Museum
Museum members receive free general admission to the Museum, free Planetarium shows, free admission to the Veen Observatory and free or reduced admission to special exhibits. Memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase, and are 100% tax deductible.
*If purchasing a membership as a holiday gift, please note that cards take 2-3 weeks to process.
Additional Membership Benefits
- Free carousel rides
- 2 Free parking vouchers
- 10% discount in the Curiosity Shop and Museum Cafe
- Discounts on Camp Curious and Mighty Wurlitzer organ performances
- Invitations to exclusive member events
- Advanced ticketing for Front Row for the Fireworks and Night at Your Museum
- Travel Passport Program with ASTC Member Institutions – which includes free general admission to over 340 other museums nationwide!
The following ASTC museums fall within 90 miles (as the crow flies) of the Grand Rapids Public Museum and therefore are excluded from the ASTC reciprocal program. They are: Alden B. Dow Museum of Science & Art – Midland, MI, Kingman Museum – Battle Creek, MI, Air Zoo – Portage, MI and USS Silversides Submarine Museum – Muskegon, MI. Please note that although Impression 5 Science Center in Lansing is within the 90 mile radius, they are included in the reciprocal program through a separate agreement.