The Teacher Club is a great way to stay up to date with what’s happening at the Grand Rapids Public Museum, what’s new in museum education and education trends in public spaces. There are field trip planning discounts, professional development opportunities, guided program discounts, and much more.
Joining the club is free, easy and just for teachers. All Michigan pre-service, in-service and informal teachers are invited to join (this includes formal teachers, university professors, substitute teachers, and homeschool teachers).
- Invitations to educator events and exhibit previews
- Free general admission for field trip planning (for the teacher only)
- Professional development opportunities
- Free subscription to e-newsletters
- 10% discount in the Museum Curiosity Shop
Once you are a club member you can redeem your benefits by showing your ID at the front desk of the Museum.