Support the Grand Rapids Public Museum Foundation Endowment with a Planned Gift.
The GRPM is thankful for the many loyal and generous donors who want to sustain it for years to come. Have you considered supporting the GRPM with a planned gift?
A planned gift may take various forms and is a wonderful way to support the GRPM. Gifts should be designated to the Grand Rapids Public Museum Foundation (tax id number 38-2837266).
The GRPM accepts gifts of cash, securities and real estate made through the following avenues:
- A Gift in a Will or Trust – Remembering the GRPM with a gift in your will or trust is an excellent legacy for you and your family.
- Retirement Plans – Consider a gift from your tax-deferred retirement assets including IRA, 401K, 403b, or pension.
- Charitable Gift Annuity or Remainder Trust – Make a gift to fund a life income arrangement. The benefits include lifetime payments or payments over a term of years, an income tax deduction this year and capital gains tax saving when funded with appreciated assets. After you have received all payments, the remainder helps further the GRPM’s mission.
- Charitable Lead Trust – After a term of variable or fixed gifts to the GRPM, your trust assets are transferred back to your family and loved ones. The trust provides sustainable tax savings to you each year.
- Life Insurance – You are able to donate an unneeded paid life insurance policy or name the Grand Rapids Public Museum Foundation as a beneficiary on your policy.
- Cash gift – Make a gift of cash this year, benefit from an income tax deduction and know that the GRPM will put your money to good use.
To honor those supporters who have chosen to leave a planned gift to the Museum, the GRPM will:Here
- Host an annual recognition event for you
- Give recognition in our annual report and newsletter
- Host a GRPM tour and lunch with the Museum’s President/CEO
- Give you the knowledge and comfort that the work of the GRPM will continue both during and after your lifetime
If you are interested in including the GRPM in your future financial plans, please fill out the form below or contact Gina Schulz at 616.929.1705.
Grand Rapids Public Museum does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. This material is not offered as legal or tax advice. We urge you to consult professional advisers on all legal, tax, or financial matters, including gift planning considerations.