Immerse provides a completely immersive, week-long learning experience for students in schools from the West Michigan region. The experience is crafted and led by the visiting teachers, leveraging the interpretive exhibition spaces, Museum artifacts, and various Museum programs. Immerse is intended to help students jump start their development as problem solvers, innovators, storytellers, and empathetic contributors who value diversity.
Immerse Application Now Open
Apply today for the 2020/2021 school year. Applications due Monday, April 20, 2020. Limited spots available.
The 5 day Immerse program includes:
- Admission to the Museum for 5 days, with access to all exhibits and add-on experiences that are included with general admission
- Dedicated classroom space and materials
- Individualized planning with Museum Education staff to select guided education programs and planetarium shows/live presentations that will address classroom goals and objectives
- Access to any number of 11 available artifact/specimen discovery kits and related supplementary materials
- GRPM Immerse t-shirt
- Free admission to the Museum for students and families to attend the program’s culminating showcase – Immerse Family Night